Listen to The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast below…
When she’s not in front of her computer, you can find today’s podcast guest, Charlotte Chipperfield, in a pool. She’s an avid swimmer, in fact, she loves swimming so much, she even competes!
In college, Charlotte decided to minor in business, although she didn’t know if people would even take her seriously if she started a company. Although she didn’t have a clear vision as to what type of business she’d like to start, Charlotte knew that the end goal was to work for herself.
While working in the wine industry, Charlotte started working in marketing. She had been thinking about launching a business for years, and in 2014 finally decided to take the plunge into entrepreneurship and started her digital marketing agency, Chipperfield Media.
In today’s podcast episode Charlotte shares tips on how to take your social media to the next level. We also discuss imposter syndrome, and why she wants to help businesses master their online presence.
In This Episode of The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast:
- We discuss how working in marketing for the wine industry inspired this entrepreneur to start her marketing agency.
- Charlotte shares three tips to take your social media to the next level.
- She also shares her favorite social media management tools.
- Charlotte shares how getting her mindset in shape is one of her greatest struggles as an entrepreneur.
- We talk about imposter syndrome and ways to overcome imposter syndrome.
- We also spend some time raving about my favorite business influencer… Gary Vee.
Charlotte’s Favorite Online App:
Mentioned in this Episode:
(Some of the links listed below are affiliate links, and I will receive compensation for you signing up for service using my links.)
Reach Out to Charlotte:
- Chipperfield Media’s Website
- Chipperfield Media on Facebook
- Chipperfield Media on Instagram: @chipperfieldmedia
- Chipperfield Media on Twitter: @ChipperfieldMKG
- Chipperfield Media on Snapchat: ChipperfieldMKG
Give Us a Rate & Review!
Thank you for listening to The Fierce Entrepreneur Podcast! I truly appreciate each and every one of you. If you have any questions or comments about the show, please feel free to leave a comment below.
If you found the information and interviews shared on this podcast helpful, please head over to iTunes to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review!